Advanced dental implantology including hard and soft tissue management
In this two-day course you learn and practice different bone augmentation concepts and soft tissue techniques to perform big augmentation procedures successfully. The augmentation procedures will focus on the Bone Ring Technique for vertical augmentation and block augmentation with allogenic bone blocks as well as CAD/CAM designed bone blocks.
The course focuses on state-of-the-art oral implant dentistry and advanced soft tissue reconstruction. The course is highly practice-oriented and consists of approximately 80% practical application and 20% lectures, technical explanations and live/video operations. The hands-on training is performed on freshly frozen human heads.
Two participants will work together on a human skull, which enables a ‘close to reality’ training of the surgical procedures. The speakers will show all techniques by live video transmission and will be around to support you together with the team of the center of anatomy.
Course director: Ass. Prof. Dr. med. Hannes Traxler
Day 1 | 09.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
Bone augmentation with allogenic bone rings
- Vertical bone augmentation with allogenic bone rings
- Dissection of anatomical danger zone: lingual + inf. alveolar + mental + infraorbicular nerve, palatine + facial + submental artery
- Sinus floor elevation with the ring technique
- Techniques for a tension-free wound closure
Day 2 | 09.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
Block augmentation and advanced soft tissue techniques
- Bone augmentation with allogenic blocks
- Presentation of maxgraft® bonebuilder concept and cases
- Techniques for the restoration of a functional and aesthetic emergence profile
- Soft tissue grafts
- Trouble Shooting
As a special treat we will take you to Heuriger Welser on Saturday, one of Vienna’s most famous wineries offering traditional food, wine and live music.
Course fee: 1.990,00€ plus VAT
- Catering during the event
- Social event on Saturday evening at Heuriger Welser
- Transfer from the hotel Regina to the evening event
PLUS-ONE: 60 EUR plus 20% VAT (attendance at evening event at ‘Heuriger Welser)
We reserved a contingent of rooms for you.
Special rates are available using the code: botiss.
The special rate is valid until 9th October 2019
Double room for single use: 125 EUR
Double or Twin: 160 EUR
All bookings include breakfast, taxes and WiFi.
Please contact the hotel directly to make a reservation.
Rooseveltplatz 15, 1090 Wien, Austria
Tel: +43 1 404 46 71
Speakers: Bernhard Giesenhagen, Frank Kloss, Norbert Fock