Advanced dental implantology including hard and soft tissue management
In this two-day course you learn and practice different bone augmentation concepts and soft tissue management to perform big augmentation procedures successfully. The augmentation procedures will focus on the Bone Ring Technique for vertical augmentation and block augmentation with allogenic bone blocks as well as CAD/CAM designed allogenic bone blocks.
The course focuses on state-of-the-art oral implant dentistry and advanced soft tissue reconstruction. The course is highly practical and hands-on oriented on fresh frozen human heads (80% of the time), while about 20% will be lectures, technique-explanation and live-/video-taped surgeries.
Two participants will work together on a human skull, which enables a “close to reality” training of the surgical procedures. The speakers will show all techniques by live video transmission and will be around to support you together with the team of the center of anatomy.
Course director: Ass. Prof. Dr. med. Hannes Traxler
NEW: with allogenic block augmentation
Day 1 | 09.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
Bone augmentation with allogenic bone rings
- Vertical bone augmentation with allogenic bone rings
- Dissection of anatomical danger zone: lingual + inf. alveolar + mental + infraorbicular nerve, palatine + facial + submental artery
- Sinus floor elevation with the ring technique
- Techniques for a tension-free wound closure
Day 2 | 09.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
Block augmentation and advanced soft tissue techniques
- Bone augmentation with allogenic blocks
- Presentation of maxgraft® bonebuilder concept and cases
- Techniques for the restoration of a functional and aesthetic emergence profile
- Soft tissue grafts
- Trouble Shooting
As a final touch, you will get the chance to experience the vibes of Vienna city center at a historical 4-star hotel plus an evening event at Heuriger Welser, one of Vienna’s most famous winery offering traditional food, wine and live music.
All-in package (Valid until 30 days before event) includes:
- Course fee and catering during the event
- 2 nights at the 4-stars Hotel Regina, Vienna
- Social Event on Saturday evening at Heuriger Welser (Transfer from hotel to the venue is included.)
Total price: 2.300 EUR plus 20% VAT
Plus-One: 120 EUR plus 20 %VAT
(includes stay in double room with breakfast and evening event at “Heuriger Welser”)
Please indicate in your registration if you would like to book the “Plus-One”.