- Studied dentistry at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main and Istanbul University, graduated in 1987
- Subsequently obtained his doctoral degree
- Since 1993 owns dental clinic in Frankfurt, specialized in Dental Aesthetics and Oral Implantology
- Since 10 year owns an Educational Centre for Implantology and adhesive dentistry
- Is a certified Implantologist and Implantological Trainer by the European Association of Dental Implantologists (BDIZ/EDI)
- Is a member of the editorial team of the Turkish Quintessence edition
- Since 1997 has held numerous international presentations and publications on dental implantology and aesthetics
- Belongs to the exclusive group of international lecturers "Omega Group"
- Gives lectures in Curriculum program of Oral Implantology at Frankfurt University
Horizontal ridge augmentation and implantation in the mandible using a Customized Allogenic Bone Block with BLX implants
Animal study shows the predictable use of maxgraft® bonering to augment bone in surgically created vertical bone defects.