- In 1993 degree in Dentistry and Dental Prosthesis at the University of Ferrara.
- In 2012 PhD in Implantology at UNESP (Aracatuba, Brazil).
- He works freelance in the field of the oral surgery, implantology and prosthesis in Bologna, Italy.
- Fellow of the ITI (International Team for Implantology) and Chairman of ITI Study Club Bologna, Italy.
- Active partner of European Association of Osseointegration (EAO) since 2001.
- Chairman of Foundation courses on the ITI methodology; he has joined experimental scientific research and clinics in collaboration with the ARDEC Center in Rimini .Resident and Tutor at the Oral Surgery Department, University of Bologna.
- He teaches every year courses on anatomic preparations and courses “Heads on” on patients, both using Straumann systems.
- Author of a number of international publications regarding implants and oral surgery.
- Finalist at the Clinical Research Competition at the EAO 2011 in Athens, with a work titled: “Use of Short Implants in Single Tooth Replacement.”