botiss biomaterials virtually designs a patient matched allogenic bone implant based on the CT/DVT-scans of the bone defect. The design of the bone implant undergoes the final inspection by the clinical user and is, by individual order, released for production.
The botiss biomaterials partner Cells+ Tissuebank Austria receives a *stl milling file and the patient matched allogenic bone implant is produced under cleanroom conditions. The resulting allogenic bone implant is ready to be inserted into the defect with only minor adjustments.
- Introduction – maxgraft® bonebuilder
- The process flow – from 3D scan until the finished block
- Medical imaging: CBCT and DICOM – requirements
- Preparation and uploading of 3D files
- CAD/CAM software – from DICOM to STL data
- CAD modeling and CAM process
- 3D print model “maxgraft® bonebuilder dummy”
- Clinical proceed step-by-step
Participants will learn more about the 3D construction of customized allogenic block transplants.