MODULE 1 – DAY 1
Soft tissue management for bone augmentation
Different tissue biotype react different to surgical trauma. For this reason we have adjusted the surgical approach to the biotype (tissue thickness) specific to each patient and location in the oral cavity.
- Soft tissue tension free closure – step by step
- Tension free flap adaptation – multiple options
- Suturing techniques with and against tension
- Adequate soft tissue manipulation for thin and thick biotype
- Improve soft tissue thickness
- Gain soft tissue elasticity
- Create keratinized gingiva
MODULE 1 – DAY 2
Soft tissue manipulation for guided bone regeneration & implant placement
The tissue thickness dictates the way it is manipulated for high volume augmentation. Thick biotype can be managed in a classical manner. On the other side thin biotype needs new surgical approaches with specific instruments. The course will describe step by step the gain of soft tissue for tension free closure even in cases of reduced soft tissue thickness.
- Soft tissue management for sinuslift
- Bone augmentation in the maxilla-palatal sliding flap
- Bone augmentation in the mandible PPF, VBF or Steipod
- PPF—>Periosteal Pocket Flap
- VBF—>Versatile Buccal Flap
MODULE 1 – DAY 3
Comprehensive Case Presentation & Hands-on Workshop
The program will begin with a didactic portion follow by hands-on exercises on animal jaws, providing participants with an opportunity to expand their knowledge and refine their surgical skills.
- SteiPod Surgical Instruments
- Perform various soft-tissue splitting procedures such as periosteal split, mucoperiosteal split, and many more split thickness flap
- Understand the importance of tension free flap closure and flap adaptation; and perform various suturing techniques such as Periosteal sutures, Single interrupted sutures KG & KG , Double Sling Suture, tissue repair and Horizontal Mattress Suture etc
- Understand the steps associated with GBR & GTR
- Option 1: Includes all main course Lectures & Hands-on workshop (Fri, Sat, Sun April 7, 8 & 9, 2023) = EURO 3,000 €
- Option 2: Includes all main course Lectures only (Fri, Sat April 7 & 8, 2023) = EURO 2,000 €
- Fees include morning light breakfast, interim snacks and buffet lunch
ALUMNI “DOCTOR-GET-DOCTOR PROGRAM“ for referring 1 or more friends BEFORE 28th February 2023
– Receive 50% Discount to regular fees for all Lecture series only
– Receive Free Steigmann ‘THINK TWICE” Surgical Cap
Each participant will receive a hand-out with most of the articles published by Dr. M. Steigmann
Further information and registration
Steigmann Institute (Asia Office)
Event Secretariat: Steven C J Tan
Dentacare Sdn Bhd
B-06-10. Empire Subang. Jalan SS16/1, SS16.
Subang Jaya. 47500, Selangor D.E. Malaysia
Tel: +603 5635 0288 or HP +6012 221 2258 (WhatsApp, Messenger)
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.