PROCESSED HUMAN ALLOGRAFT
maxgraft® granules are allograft bone substitute from human donor bone, processed by the Cells+Tissuebank Austria with a special cleaning process (Allotec® process) and available in cancellous and cortico-cancellous form. Due to its preserved natural bone structure and collagen content, it serves as a scaffold for natural bone regeneration and has the potential of complete remodeling into patients’ own bone.
Potential of complete remodeling into newly formed bone
The cancellous structure allows an optimal revascularization and supply of vital cells and therefore enables a rapid regeneration of vital bone tissue. By adding a compact and dense bone ratio to the cancellous granules (maxgraft® cortico-cancellous granules) a greater volume stability is given, which is useful in cases of for example off-contour augmentations. Depending on the defect size, maxgraft® granules will be stably incorporated within 3–4 months and enable therefore an earlier re-entry in comparison to other grafting materials.
– Preserved biomechanical properties of human bone
– Osteoconductive properties supporting natural and controlled tissue remodeling
– Natural mineralized collagen
– No rehydration mandatory
– 5 years shelf life at room temperature
– maxgraft® product brochure
– FAQs maxgraft®
– maxgraft® Literature list
– Patient information maxgraft®
– botiss product portfolio
Order your free printed copy here.
GET IN TOUCH!
Our experts will answer all your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPLANTOLOGY, PERIODONTOLOGY AND ORAL AND CMF SURGERY
– Localized augmentation of the ridge for future implant placement
– Reconstruction of the ridge for prosthetic therapy
– Osseous defects
– Socket Preservation
– Sinus lift
– Intrabony periodontal defects
– A predictable and highly effective alternative to traditional block grafting
– Ridge augmentation