PROCESSED ALLOGENIC BONE RING
The maxgraft® bonering is a prefabricated cancellous ring from human donor bone. The ring allows immediate implant placement and bone augmentation in one step. Therefore the ring technique requires no second surgical procedure. It shortens treatment time till full restoration about several months and therefore increases patient acceptance.
FAST RECONSTRUCTION OF BONE WITHOUT MORBIDITY THROUGH SECOND SURGICAL PROCEDURE
Due to a multiple step purification process maxgraft® is safe and preserves the advantages of human bone grafts. The human collagen in the ring is responsible for fast integration, healing and flexibility of the ring. A second surgical site to harvest bone and the associated risk of infection, donor-site morbidity and pain can be avoided. After implantation maxgraft® bonering is continuously remodeled into patients own bone. The ring can be used in almost all indications. botiss offers a surgical kit to provide all necessary instruments to apply maxgraft® bonering.
– One step procedure – simultaneous bone augmentation and implant placement
– Reduced treatment time by several months
– High patient acceptance
– Bone augmentation without autograft harvesting
– Reduced surgical time
– Innovative treatment concept
– Osteoconductive properties supporting natural and controlled tissue remodeling
– Natural mineralized collagen
– No rehydration
– No donor site morbidity
– No antigenicity
– 5 years shelf life at room temperature
– Safe and sterile
Order your free printed copy here.
GET IN TOUCH!
Our experts will answer all your questions at email@example.com
IMPLANTOLOGY, ORAL AND CMF SURGERY
– Vertical augmentation (3D defects with low-grade horizontal augmentation)
– Single tooth gap
– Edentulous space
– Sinus floor elevation (4 mm – 1 mm residual bone height)
– Too narrow parallel walled crest
– Less than 1 mm height in the sinus