CUSTOMIZED ALLOGENIC BONE BLOCK
The individually designed allogenic bone block enables complex horizontal and vertical augmentation by using the latest 3D-CAD/CAM technology. The perfect three-dimensional precision fit significantly reduces valuable surgery time, making autologous bone harvesting and manual adjustment unnecessary, thus diminishing the donor-site morbidity. Patient’s comfort and satisfaction is considerably increased by the clear reduction of pain, improved wound healing and the good aesthetical result.
ACHIEVE A SAFE, RELIABLE AND PREDICTABLE CLINICAL OUTCOME
Due to the stable trabecular structure of the cancellous bone, maxgraft® bonebuilder provides an ideal matrix for predictable and highly effective revascularization, rapid formation of new bone tissue and complete bone remodeling. Simultaneously the excellent biological regeneration capability of maxgraft® is supported by exceptionally good flexibility on the basis of natural collagen content, which will facilitate screw fixation. The processing sequence meets highest quality standards with regard to biomechanical properties and safety, prohibiting infect transmission or antigenic effects. It is storable at room temperature for 5 years. However, it should be used as soon as possible after delivery to provide a precise fit, enabling rapid revascularization and fast graft incorporation.
– Processed human allograft from selected living donors, undergoing a hip replacement (Production: C+TBA, Krems, Austria)
– Natural mineralized collagen
– 65-80% porosity, pore size 100-1800 µm (mean 600-900 µm)
– Maximum size: 23 x 13 x 13 mm
– Fast graft incorporation and complete remodelling potential
– No antigenicity
– No donor site morbidity
– 5-6 months healing-/integration time
– 5 years shelf life at room temperature
– Safe and sterile