NATIVE PERICARDIUM MEMBRANE FOR GBR/GTR
Jason® membrane is a native collagen membrane obtained from porcine pericardium, developed and manufactured for dental tissue regeneration. It is very thin and provides a naturally long barrier function based on the specific composition and structure of the pericardial collagen fibres. Owing to the preservation of the natural biomechanical properties of the pericardium, Jason® membrane exhibits beneficial handling characteristics such as a remarkable tear resistance and effective surface adaptation.
CE certification of Jason membrane in 2009
JASON® MEMBRANE IS A VERY THIN COLLAGEN MEMBRANE OFFERING A NATURALLY LONG BARRIER FUNCTION AND FAVORABLE HANDLING CHARACTERISTICS
Due to the unique production process, the superior properties of the native pericardium are preserved during the extensive cleaning procedure that is applied for the production of Jason® membrane. Therefore, Jason®membrane shows a natural comb-like, multilayered collagen structure with an increased content of collagen type III leading to a remarkable tear resistance and slow degradation of Jason® membrane. This ensures a natural long barrier function, making the Jason® membrane our recommended choice particularly for large augmentative procedures.
– Naturally long barrier function
– Multi-directional strength and tear resistance
– No stickiness after rehydration
– Excellent surface adaptation
– Easy manipulation, can be applied dry or wet
– Low thickness, no swelling after rehydration
– botiss membrane brochure
– Jason® membrane inside
– FAQ Jason® membrane
– Jason® membrane Literature liste
– Patient information bone augmentation with biomaterials
– EC-Certificate EC Design Examination Certificate 93/42/EEC Jason® membrane
– botiss product portfolio
Order your free printed copy here.
GET IN TOUCH!
Our experts will answer all your questions at Jasonemail@example.com!
Jason® membrane offers a naturally long barrier function, which is especially advantageous for the regeneration of larger defects or more extended augmentative procedures. Due to its low thickness, Jason® membrane is particularly beneficial in patients with thin biotypes or, generally, if a tension free closure of the flap is difficult.
IMPLANTOLOGY, PERIODONTOLOGY AND ORAL AND CMF SURGERY
– Horizontal and vertical augmentation
– Ridge reconstruction
– Socket and ridge preservation
– Sinus lift
– Fenestration and dehiscencedefects
– Intraosseous defects (1 to 3 walls)
– Furcation defects (class I and II)