Advanced and Complex Bone Augmentation Techniques with Allografts
09 – 10 September 2023 | Time: 09.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
In this two-day course you will learn and practice different bone augmentation concepts and soft tissue techniques to perform large bone augmentation procedures successfully. The augmentation procedures will focus on the Bone Ring Technique for vertical augmentation and lateral augmentation with cortical plates and bone blocks, including CAD/CAM designed allogenic bone blocks.
The course focuses on state-of-the-art oral implant dentistry and advanced soft tissue reconstruction. It is highly practice-oriented and consists of approximately 80% practical application and 20% lectures, technical explanations and live/video operations. The handson training is performed on freshly frozen human heads.
Two participants will work together on a human head, which enables a “close to reality” training of the surgical procedures. The speakers will show all techniques by live video transmission and will be around to support you together with the team of the center of anatomy.
Course director: Ass. Prof. Dr. med. Hannes Traxler
Day 1 | 09.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
Bone augmentation with allogenic bone rings
- Vertical bone augmentation with allogenic bone rings
- Dissection of anatomical danger zones: lingual + inf. alveolar + mental + infraorbicular nerve, palatine + facial + submental artery
- Sinus floor elevation with the bone ring technique
- Techniques for a tension-free wound
Day 2 | 09.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
Lateral augmentation: Bone blocks and shell technique
- Bone augmentation with allogenic blocks and cortical plates (maxgraft® blocks and maxgraft® cortico)
- Presentation of maxgraft® bonebuilder concept and cases
- Techniques for the restoration of a functional and aesthetic emergence profile
- Complication management
As a special treat we will take you to the winery “Fuhrgassl-Huber” on Saturday, one of Vienna’s most renowned traditional restaurants.
Course fee: 2.300,00€ plus VAT
- Catering during the event
- Social event on Saturday evening at winery “Fuhrgassl-Huber”
- Transfer from the hotel Regina to the evening event
PLUS-ONE: 80 EUR plus 20% VAT (attendance at evening event at Heuriger “Fuhrgassl-Huber”)
We reserved a contingent of rooms for you.
Special rates are available using the code: Botiss2023.
The special rate is valid until 8th August 2023
Double room for single use: 130 EUR
Double or Twin: 170 EUR
All bookings include breakfast, taxes and WiFi.
Please contact the hotel directly to make a reservation.
Rooseveltplatz 15, 1090 Wien, Austria
Tel: +43 1 404 46 71.
Speakers: Bernhard Giesenhagen, Frank Kloss, Norbert Fock
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.