General terms and conditions Practical Course on Human Specimens 9th-10th September 2023
- All prices shown are excluding tax, 20% VAT will be added to your charge. Invoices are issued in Euros.
- Registration has to be made in written or electronic form. After registration you will receive an invoice. The participation can only be confirmed after receipt of payment.
- Course content and fees are subject to change.
- If the event has to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, no travel and hotel costs will be refunded. Prior to the event we will inform you about potential guidelines in line with Covid19-restrictions, which will be applicable at this point of time.
- Cancellation is only viable if made in written/electronic form and effective if a written confirmation of cancellation has been issued by botiss. Hereby, the date of receipt of the written cancellation will be considered. A cancellation fee of 100 € will be charged for cancellations up to 4 weeks prior to the event. After this deadline or in case of a no-show, the full amount of the course fee has to be paid.
- All prices include meals and beverages.
- botiss biomaterials GmbH along with its contractors and media representatives are allowed to take photographs or record videos during the event. Attendees agree to allow photographs or recorded material to be used by botiss biomaterials GmbH for any purpose worldwide, i.e. in scientific contributions, on websites and in marketing/promotional documents and will not hold claims of remuneration against botiss biomaterials GmbH. Objections have to be made in written form.