Skip to content
General terms and conditions:
- All prices online are shown excluding the tax of the respective country. Invoices will be issued in Euro.
- All prices including meals and beverages during the course.
- Registration can be made online at botiss-campus.com. After registration you will receive an order summary listing all items and/or an invoice. The participation is only confirmed after receipt of payment.
For the Curriculum you will receive the bank details and invoice once you have been admitted to the program. The participation is only confirmed after receipt of payment of the first installment. The fees are payable in two equal installments, the first being due two months before the first module and the second after the third module. Study fees can only be paid via wire transfer, PayPal or credit card.
- Cancellation is only viable if made in written/electronic form and effective if a written confirmation of cancellation has been issued by botiss. Hereby, the date of receipt of the written cancellation will be considered. A cancellation fee of 100 € will be charged for cancellations up to 4 weeks prior to the event. After this deadline or in case of a no-show, the full amount of the course fee has to be paid.
In case of cancellation of your participation at the Curriculum up to 30 days before course start 75% of the first installment will be reimbursed. With a short term cancellation (30 days up to one day before first module) we will reimburse 50% of the payment. After the course has started a refunding is not possible.
- The program, speakers and course locations can be subject to change. If the course has to be cancelled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control, no travel costs will be refunded.
- botiss biomaterials GmbH along with its contractors and media representatives are allowed to take photographs or record videos during the course. Attendees agree to allow photographs or recorded material to be used by botiss biomaterials for any purpose worldwide, i.e. in scientific contributions, on websites and in marketing/promotional documents and will not hold claims of remuneration against botiss biomaterials GmbH. Objections have to be made in written form.
- The curriculum is certified by Kassenzahnärztliche Vereinigung Berlin with 133 CME points. The event complies the current guidelines for dental education of the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Dentists (KZBV), the German Dental Association (BZÄK) and the German Society for Dental and Oral Medicine (DGZMK). Further, the event complies the point evaluation for continuing education of the BZÄK and the DGZMK.